The need for healthy drinking water has long been integrated into everyone’s daily life. Just now, the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of China has also issued a healthy drinking water policy, and thin-walled stainless steel pipes have become a trend in water supply systems.
The thin-walled stainless steel pipe is environmentally friendly and healthy, the pipe wall is clean, not easy to accumulate scale, no harmful substances will be deposited in the pipe, strong corrosion resistance, high compressive strength, durable, and the service life is at least 70 years, which is the same as the building life, and it is easy to update and maintain . At present, thin-walled stainless steel pipes have strong development potential and are widely used in hotels, restaurants, hospital clinics, colleges, high-end office buildings, household domestic water pipes and drinking water pipes. Next, I will introduce stainless steel water pipes for you.
A brief introduction of stainless steel water pipes is summarized as follows:
1. Material of food-grade stainless steel drinking water pipe: 304/304L, 316/316L; classification by production method: (1) Stainless steel industrial pipe: cold-drawn pipe, extruded pipe, cold-rolled pipe; (2) Welded pipe: straight welded pipe and spiral pipe welded pipe.
2. Classification by wall thickness: thin-walled stainless steel pipe and thick-walled stainless steel pipe.
3. Stainless steel water pipes: 304 stainless steel water pipes, 316 stainless steel water pipes, 316L stainless steel water pipes, from any angle, the water pipes have no dead ends.
4. The connection and installation of food-grade stainless steel drinking water pipes is simple and convenient, without the need for professional workers, saving time and effort, and being economical and efficient; there are many options for professional hydraulic tools, such as manual and electric, to meet the needs of different occasions. In daily life, try not to pour soy sauce, oil and other substances into food-grade stainless steel drinking water pipes, because they are prone to chemical reactions, which may cause food-grade stainless steel drinking water pipes to corrode.
5. Before installing the food-grade stainless steel drinking water pipe, apply a layer of vegetable oil on the surface of the pipe, and then dry it slightly with a small fire. Its purpose is to prolong the service life of stainless steel water pipes and make them easier to clean.
6. If there is rust on the outer surface of the stainless steel water pipe, it must be coated with stainless steel wax in time, and polished and cleaned after waxing for a period of time. After the wax is cleaned, the outer surface of the water pipe will shine again.
7. Once the outer surface of the thin-walled stainless steel pipe is scratched, use a dry towel dipped in a little stainless steel care agent, then wipe the scratches, and then use a grinding wheel to gently polish until the scratches disappear.
8. There is a way to restore the surface gloss of stainless steel water pipes: use a soft cloth to apply stainless steel cleaner on the surface, and the water pipes will immediately become bright and beautiful. However, this method cannot be used frequently. With regular use, it may be difficult to restore the original luster of the pipes.
Post time: Nov-23-2022