Stainless steel coil, English (Stainless steel coil), is generally a coil or mosquito coil elbow with a diameter of 0.5 to 20mm and a thickness of 0.1 to 2.0mm. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, rubber and other thermal energy industries, it is an accessory in current industrial equipment. The following editor will introduce to you, what are the characteristics of our stainless steel coil.
1. High temperature steam resistance, impact corrosion resistance, ammonia corrosion resistance; anti-scaling, not easy to stain, anti-oxidative corrosion;
2. Long use, reduce maintenance time and save costs;
3. The tube installation process is good, the tube can be directly replaced, and it is reliable;
4. The tube wall is uniform, the wall thickness is only 50-70% of the copper tube, and the overall thermal conductivity is better than that of the copper tube;
5. It is an ideal heat exchange product for the renovation of old units and the manufacture of new equipment. It can be widely used in electric power, nuclear industry, food and other industries.
Due to its material characteristics, stainless steel coil has the characteristics of high heat resistance, strong corrosion resistance, strong impact stress resistance, and has a smooth surface, which is not easy to remain fouling, stains and residues can automatically slide out through the smooth pipe wall, ammonia corrosion and oxidative corrosion effects are not affected by stainless steel coils. Therefore, the service life is long, the waste of resources caused by maintenance can be effectively reduced, and the manufacturing process is good, and accessories can be replaced directly.
Post time: Aug-08-2022